Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Well, I am starting to work on my blog because Christine is making me. She is apparently bored and wants to be able to make comments. Everyone knows I am the queen of comments, but hey I have a need to please complex, so I will humor her. I was going to wait to do this when we were a little further along in the adoption process. For those who don't know, we lost our referral when our agency closed and we are back to the beginning of things. We did find another agency and our proceeding forward. Where we are in the process right now is trying to find an agency for the homestudy. I am trying to find one that can handle both here in NJ and once we move to PA in case that happens before our adoption in completed. I suppose, while I do that, I can my thoughts on certain events. I would give the play by play of my day, but that would most likely bore the heck out of everyone. I will keep politics out of things because I really don't want to read a certain persons comments on it. In the meantime, I will come up with something more interesting to right about. I can work on that tomorrow.

2 comments:

christine M said...

Congrats on the blog.

I know that eventually everything will turn out all right on the adoption. Just a few bumps in the road along the way!

kristen said...

Oh, I don't doubt that. I just have to figure out things to talk about until then.