Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Yesterday we had a wonderful Easter with Leo's parents and his sister's family. I guess I should mention his brother-in-law, Adrian, he misses out on recognition sometimes. Well, when we got home Leo took the recycling to the bins. On the way back he noticed that the older kids in the neighborhood had stolen poor Chandler's chalk and written on the brick on the side of our house. It cleaned up rather easily but still it was a pain in the rear to do. I actually felt sorry for these kids. It is apparent that their families aren't big on the Easter celebration. We spent all day blessed with family presence and these kids had nothing better to do with their time then to steal an eight-year-old's chalk and do graffiti. Today, I have spent most of the day cleaning. I got the downstairs straightened out. Tomorrow, I plan to work on the upstairs. Wednesday, I will clean off the doors and baseboards. Then, everything should be looking nice. I am trying to get as much done and keep up with things, so when the house does finally get to go on the market it is easy to clean. Of course, there a five four-legged creatures that do their best to keep that from happening. One of which is lying on my lap as I type. Apparently, Lace got hit the head or something. It must be a ploy to get something since he is being nice. We know this doesn't happen often. I am off to check on the chili I have going. We will see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

christine M said...

We had a good time seeing you yesterday, also.
The kids were tired last night. The boy even fell asleep while playing his guitar (I found him on top of the covers, the guitar on top of him - sound asleep).