Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Speaking of Appearances

While at home, I decided to get my hair cut. Actually, I wanted Tara to fix a bad haircut that I had gotten. My hair wasn't even in the front, and I thought that it should be. Well, Tara asked what I wanted and basically I told her what I do every time. Just fix it. See Tara has done my hair since before she was even a hairdresser or owned her own salon. I just give her free reign and it turns out okay. I did add fix the problem in the front, and make it even. She asked how much I wanted to take off the back. I told her two inches and figured that would be good. Well, that's when Houston announce that there was more of a problem. See, not only was my front uneven, so was the back. It was going to require an effort to fix. I didn't realize that the back wasn't right. Guess my surprise at all this. I was ticked when the front wasn't right. Needless to say I was above ticked that the back was a mess. After all, it isn't like getting a haircut in Jersey is cheap. It took Tara a long time to fix it. It was impressive though that she got a vision of what to do with it and make it look good. She thinks the person who did my hair started out with one idea to do and then changed their minds. Basically, I had two different hairstyles going. Tara did a very good making it one. I did go from having hair that was below the shoulder blades to shoulder length, but it will grow back. At least I have one style now and even hair.

1 comment:

christine M said...

It's always nice to get a good hair cut -especially from someone you really trust!