Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Brithday Patti!


I wanted to take a moment to wish my sister-in-law a vary happy birthday. I am ver glad that I have gotten the chance to know her over the years. She is a very caring, thoughtful person, and has been a great listener over the years. She also has a great sense of humor which is always nice to have around. I have felt that the two of us had many similarities. We also have our differences, but I have always felt that no matter what that I had a good friend in her. She is not only a great friend, but a great mother. It is a joy to watch her raise her kids, and I think there isn't enough that can be said about the job her and Teddy do with them. They are really great joys to be around and I think that much of that credit goes to her. Okay Ted, you can have some credit too. Here's to wishing her a very happy birthday and many more to come.

2 comments:

christine M said...

What a nice tribute to Patti!

Anne K said...

I agree 100%. Cheers to Patti!