Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Day Late

I had all the intentions that to blog about Peter's birthday on his actual birthday. Unfortunately, the little bug I had yesterday felt that I needed to sleep from 6PM to 11:30AM. I guess that one out. As Leo pointed out, it is fitting that I right this a day late. After all, this is Peter and punctuality isn't always his best friend. It is right up there with being able to get himself out of his jacket without his wife's help. It is amazing that Teddy won the most self-reliant brother award isn't it? At least he had Leo for competition. I hope that you had a good birthday Peter and have many more. We need the entertainment you provide.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

n@aol.com

Unknown said...

Gee...with a tribute like that I would hate to see a bashing! And a stuck zipper has nothing to do with reliance. I will challenge Leo to a reliance contest anyday (as long as it doesn't involve mountains, rivers or mechanical things)