Monday, April 21, 2008

titmouse


I Have been trying for days to get a picture of one of these guys. They have been coming around a lot since I filled my feeder. I could never get a picture because they do not stay still long enough to take one. When they are still, they seem to move around and take away any good shots of have of them. Today, I remembered that my camera was set on rapid fire, and I finally got a decent shot. Of course, I took a ton of photos before I got it, but at least, I have one now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anne K said...

Real nice picture. You should try to get a picture of each species of bird you see. Someday we can publish our magazine "Birds and Weeds"

kristen said...

I am trying to do that, but they just don't stay still, or wait until I don't have my camera. Case in point, the male goldfinches don't come around much anymore. I see some females. Twice now I haven't had my camera and there was a male out there.