Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday Party


Well, I received a new camera for my birthday.....the Nikon D40. I have been playing around with this for two days, and I am really liking it. Upon my mother-in-laws advice, I had Leo teach me Picasa tonight and if you look at the above you can see not only what I learned, but Pippi, Harry, Spidey, and the Little Princess having fun at my party. Peter, if you can't figure out who is who in those nicknames, you don't know you nieces and nephews well. The kids seem to have alot of fun. For those who think that the way they are playing pool is the easy way, you obviously haven't tried it. I can attest to the fact that it is very hard just to try and shoot the balls into the pockets. Harry seemed to get very good at it, but, if you know him that isn't very surprising at all. He is good at almost everything he tries without much effort. The twins are learning how to hit it big in Atlantic City. They are trying to come up with ways to offset the cost of college. It was a fun day for the adults also.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

christine M said...

Great pictures,Kris! I like the blog names you picked for the twins. Perfect!

Anne K said...

Hey, you got ahead of me already with the pictures. I'll have to call you!