Saturday, April 26, 2008

House Cleaning

Today, I did a lot of cleaning around the house. If Leo ask me what I did, he may not live to pick out a new house. I scrubbed down all the walls and woodwork. I do this periodically anyways, but wanted to do it now, so the house doesn't look dingy. The big project ended up being the tub. When Leo moved into the place. The tub was brown. It appeared that was the natural colot of the tub. Well, over time it started coming off, and the realization was that it was some sort of film on the tub. I have tried everything over the years to get it off, and have had minimal success. It took it off in some areas, but not others. Well, now that we are selling the house, I didn't want the tub looking awful. Who wants to buy a house with a tub that is disgusting looking? I called my mom and she suggested I try CLR to see if that would get it off. Well, after numerous treatments and scrubbing the tub is clean. It is actually a bright yellow, and looks almost new. I wish I would have thought of CLR sooner. At least that is one thing off the list.

1 comment:

christine M said...

Congrats on getting the tub clean. Sounds like it was a big job. And Leo should notice - since it's apparently a different color now than it was before!