Saturday, April 5, 2008

No real title.

I couldn't think of a good title, so I came up with something that fits that there is going to be no real theme with this post. I went for a walk today and slipped a little off the still damp curb. I think I pulled part of my hamstring as it seems tight, but I guess it could have been worse. I didn't fall with traffic going by, and managed to make a good save of things. It was hardly noticeable. I had to run to Target to get some things today amongst them was birdseed. For those who don't know, Leo bought me a very nice birdfeeding station for Christmas. I have kind of taken backyard birding up as a hobby since I quit working. I enjoy seeing how many different birds I can attract. Well, today they were quite upset that I had run out of food. They eat more than my dogs. Well, I filled the feeder. The whole time I had to listen to them chirping/squawcking away at me while I filled. I guess they were a little impatient. I must have been rough for them to actually have to go looking for food as most birds do instead of just coming to the feeder. I forgot to buy Nyjer seed for the goldfinsches. I will have to get some of that when I go for dog food later this week. There is still a little left in their feeder, so I will get some then. We watched the Phillies game. They lost today. There is always tomorrow. It is one of the nice things about having a long season.

4 comments:

christine M said...

Hope your leg feels better soon.

kristen said...

I am sure it will. It more of a strain type feel and is tight. Other than that, it is fine.

Anne K said...

Glad it worked!

Anne K said...

My comment was for your next posting about Wrangler. I made a mistake.