Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Short Lived

Looks like the fireplace will be used very sparingly. After using it for two days, my breathing has taken a nose dive. I have found over the years that having the use of breathing through your nostrils is a good thing. At the moment, that really isn't possible. I also over the years like to be able to breathe without feeling like their is a ton of weight on my chest. That too is not possible at the moment. I wasn't like this before using the fireplace. It is amazing how it didn't long for it to take effect. It isn't like I didn't know that this was a possibility. We will use it every once in awhile, but it won't be used on a daily basis.

3 comments:

christine M said...

That's too bad that the fire place makes your asthma act up.

Anne K said...

Sorry to hear that!

Bill said...

I'm sorry to hear that your breathing has been effected like that. I was hoping that maybe with the glass doors, it wouldn't bother you. Well, breathing is important, so I guess that takes care of that. I wonder if a gas insert would have the same effect. I know, more money. But, maybe in the future, or you may consider an electric insert if you want to have the ambiance.