Monday, October 6, 2008

Feeling Better

I am feeling much better today. It must have been some 24 hour virus. I got some of the things I wanted to get done around the house. Leo is waiting at the Atlanta airport for his flight home. It leaves at 6:45 if there are no problems. The deer have been here in full force this afternoon. Hopefully, they will be around on Sunday when everybody is here. I am finding it entertaining watching them eat apples. Just like with people every one seems to have its own style in doing it. Some actually spin the apple in their mouth while eating it. Others eats parts at time. One actually used it hoof to break it up and then eat it. You would think they would all do it the same way. I have to take the dogs out and then give them a bath. Something tells me that they aren't going to be thrilled with my evening plans. Hopefully this time I can keep Wrangler in the tub.

No comments: