Friday, October 24, 2008

First Part Finished

The first part of the garage construction is finished. Of course, I and I am sure my neighbors could have done without the 5:30AM start time today. I thought something crashed into the house early this morning only to look out of the house and realize that Dave was getting an early start to his day. He was banging the side of the truck trying to load it because it was hard to see in the dark. Needless to say, I went out and proceeded to tell him he had to keep the noise down. After all, my neighbors do have children who were probably still sleeping. If not their children, the children in the next county. It was very loud noises. At least this part is done. In about two weeks, we will have a garage. Also note how the deer were bothered by what was taking place this morning. The one doe was very curious. I guess if you want to see wildlife here you must bring big machinery.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bill said...

Those ding dong deer. They really are there and they don't look very scared either. I can't believe how close they are.