Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Surprise!

Well, today's appointment went well. I was pretty impressed about how fast the office moved. I was there for an hour and part of that was filling out paperwork. In case anyone is wondering the reason for the appointment was to confirm that I am pregnant. Yes, you read that correctly. I am pregnant. It was confirmed and I got to see the baby and have the pictures from the sonogram to prove it. There will be a new little Kolshorn the early part of January. Well, everyone goes late in my family, so that may not be until the middle of January. This will make it so that there will be one less January birthday than March in the family. Can't wait to see the comments on this post.

5 comments:

Anne K said...

We are in shock and so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Ammy and Grampy

christine M said...

Yay! What fantastic news! Maybe your baby will share Katie's birthday - you already share her due date!

I am so happy for you two!

Bill said...

Grampy wants to add his own comment. Holy talcum powder, Batgirl, what great news. I suggested to Leo that he was probably already shopping for a very small kayak. You will be our prayers constantly and you have the support of our whole family. We will be looking forward to the blessed event.

Grampy

kristen said...

Yeah, he has looked into kids kayaks. Of course, that was when we thought we were adopting an older kid. This whole blog thing worked out better than I thought it would. It was perfect that we do it.

kristen said...

Chris-I would rather the baby shares Katie's birthday than Stephen gets his wish and it shares his.