Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting Better.

Leo is doing much better today. He did have to take off of work, but has been able to keep food and fluids down all day, so that is good. He even stayed up tonight, so I take that as a good sign. He was even talking about the possibility of going kayaking tomorrow which is really good sign. So far so good for me. I am feeling fine with the exception of some pregnancy related things. The preganncy might have come in handy. I am on prescription vitamins that are supposed to boost your immune system. They may have worked, or at least I hope so. I don't know what we are going to do for the weekend other than our plans on Monday. It is supposed to be nice, so I would hope to be able to get out of the house. I do have to go food shopping one day this weekend. Hopefully, the stores won't be too crowded.

1 comment:

christine M said...

So glad he's feeling better - and you didn't catch whatever he had (knock wood). If he wants to go kayaking he must really be feeling better.

Can't wait to see you on Monday!