Monday, May 19, 2008

Low Key Day

Today was pretty low key. The only excitement was watching some guys cut down one of the trees behind our neighbor's house. It is about time that it was cut down. It was flanked by another tree that really had overgrew it. It looks so much better now that it is gone. Leo made dinner tonight because I wasn't feeling the greatest. He did a good job on the london broil he made. Of course, to hear him, he is the next Emeril. Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment that hopefully won't take up most of my day. I hate when you go to the doctor's and end up waiting to be seen and then are there forever. I think only once have I not had to wait since I moved here. To make matters worse, I have to go in early to fill out the new patient paperwork. You know that means that doctor is going to be running behind. That goes without saying.

1 comment:

Anne K said...

Hope you have a good day!