Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sick Day

Leo came home sick from work today. Yesterday his stomach was bothering him and he chalked it up to stress. Unfortunately, that assessment was incorrect. He has some sort of stomach virus with fever. He has spent most of hte day in bed and has been throwing up. Of course, there is only so much I can do. I obviously don't want to catch it. I am having my own stomach issues. I don't need his on top of my own. I did go out and get some chicken noodle soup. He didn't want to eat anything, but he did drink some gatorade. Hopefully, he will be feeling better tomorrow.

3 comments:

christine M said...

Oh dear! Poor Leo - I hope he feels better soon - and you keep yourself healthy. You're right that you certainly don't need to compound stomach issues!

Here's hopes for a speedy recovery!

kristen said...

Yeah, I feel bad for him. It isn't like he gets sick often. He is hardly ever sick let only being this violently ill. Unfortunately, my hands are tied in terms of being able to take care of him. He will get the whole bed to himself. I am going to sleep in the guest room. That's the extent of what I can do for him.

Anne K said...

Sorry Leo's sick. You two will just have to take it easy.