Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Brithday!

This here picture is the only one that I had of the birthday girl. I especially enjoy Dad in the background looking like one of the senile patients that escaped from the home. I figured it fit his comments from the day. Back to the brithday girl though.....as being an oldest child obviously I didn't have any older siblings. It is nice actually being the youngest person in the family surrounded by people eith 40 or pushing 40. It is nice to know that I will be the last to hit any major age milestones for a change. I don't get to say that for my own family. Also, in saying that, it is nice having older siblings to make fun of and to find wonderful pictures such as this one to put on the internet for all to see. Did you really think I was going to be nice in all this? Happy Brithday Christine.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

christine M said...

Um - thanks?

Bill said...

Well, I guess being compared to a senile patient, an escaping one no less, is better than being compared to a member of the Gestapo, as my eldest son did during the toast at my middle son's wedding. See? I do remember these things, contrary to popular belief. I think it's the crown, really. It is a bit corny looking.

kristen said...

At least you look better than my grandmother that always has that drugged to take out of the home look on her face. Sad part of that is that she has always had that blank look even when she was younger.