Monday, June 2, 2008

Change

I got rid of the pink blog. I got thinking that it might lead to unthinkable things. No reason to take a chance to lead to jinxing things. Yes, I probably need some sort of mental intervention, but it is the way my works. Speaking of changes, my grandparents are putting their house on the market and already have someone interested in it. Don't worry my mom is all on this and has scoped out a retirement community for them to live. My aunt and uncle already live there, and love it. Even better, they will be 20 minutes away from family and two hours from me which is a more important buffer zone. For those of you making fun of my family over their apparent lack of enthusiasm over the new baby, my mother has already bought numerous outfits in neutral colors and got the fabric for a fleece Steelers blanket for my sister to make. Wait to we find out what we are having, and the woman will be on a mission. We are just waiting around for the big wedding to take place in a few weeks. It should be fun.

3 comments:

christine M said...

I understand you not wanting to jinx things!

Are you busy getting ready for the move - that's the big change coming up. (The first big change anyway - or maybe I should just say the next big change!)

Anne K said...

I was wondering what happened to you - 8 days without a post! Now how am I going to keep up with your mother?

kristen said...

No need to worry. I have no energy but fine. No, haven't done much as far as the move, but since I don't really have to do much because it is being done for me that isn't a surprise. Actually, the first big change is the wedding. Then, since Leo now wants to move up the moving date that is the following week, I will do whatever I have to do for that. Right now, I am still trying to get a dogsitter, so we don't have to do everything in one trip.