Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're Home


We came home from the hospital this morning. This is Tyler lying in his pack and play. The pets don't seem to mind his arrival. They just look at him and that is about it. We have discovered that Tyler can sleep through barking dogs. Satin seemed to be real happy that I am now home. She gave me a nice greeting. Wrangler seemed more interested in his new brother. Leo hasn't been feeding the deer while we have had this ordeal. We'll see how long it is before they realize that I am home. I am obviously on restrictions for a bit and not allowed to do much of anything. Tyler and I both have appointments the end of next week. Leo went down to fill my prescriptions and Stephen Uncle Leo also bought guitar hero while out, so you are now all set the next time you come up here. You can fight you uncle for the Wii time.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

christine M said...

Kris, He is just beautiful. I'm so glad you two are now home.

Follow those restrictions and take good care of yourself. It's nice that Leo has some time off to help take care of you and Tyler and everything else that needs taking care of.

We can't wait to see you. And I'll be sure to tell Stephen that as well as seeing his new cousin he'll get to play guitar hero when we visit.

Bill said...

He looks so sweet. I know, I'm prejudiced. So what, he still looks sweet. We look forward to seeing the three of you this weekend. Pray that the snow isn't too bad.

kristen said...

Leo also bought the Wii music studio, so both him and Katie can play as many instruments as they want.

kristen said...

Chris,
I have no choice but to follow the restrictions. I really can't move all that much. Makes restrictions a little more easy to follow. I am on night duty tonight basically because my son only anted his mother. Leo will take some of the morning duty, so that I can finally have some sleep. I haven't had much of that in almost a week. Shouldn't start out sleep deprived doing this.

christine M said...

Sleep whenever you can. Whenever Tyler sleeps, you sleep. And more if you can. Don't worry about anything else right now - just get some much needed rest.