Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting Into a Routine

Yesterday, Tyler was extremely cranky. I think that was a combination of him eating from the bottles that bother his stomach and being out of a routine. With people being here over the past couple days, there was no way to establish a routine for him. Yesterday, he hardly slept at all during the day. I don't think he knew whether or not he should be awake or asleep, eating or not, or just hanging out. During the night, I got him back on the schedule he had been on since he was home and he was the happy baby he normally is. So far during the day, he is back to himself. I think it is just that he is on his three hour periods of time that he likes. It is fine by me to live the day in three hour increments if it means a happy child. In the picture, you can see he is hugging his pacifier. We couldn't wrestle it away from him, so I just took of picture instead.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: