Monday, January 12, 2009

Kids


This weekend Ammy and Grampy came to see Tyler for the first time. Luckily, they got here yesterday before the snowstorm started. We didn't get as much snow as they originally said we were but we got enough for some youngsters to go out and have fun. Leo had cut out a trail with his kayak. I didn't go outside with them, but didn't have to when I could sit on the couch with Tyler and watch through the window. You didn't have to turn on a television. Of course, I did have the football game playing while they were outside. It was definitely something to see. I also think that our neighbor now knows that Leo comes by it naturally as John drove past while this was taking place.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

christine M said...

Looks like fun!

kristen said...

They seemed to be having a good time. Leo has a better picture of Mom riding the sled that is awesome that I didn't put in the collage. I think he put in his smugmug though.

Bill said...

I like the cool dude with the USYRU beanie. He looks like he's having a good time.

Anne K said...

We really did have fun! Can't wait to get baby Tyler out here!