Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Toy

Here is Leo riding his new quad. He picked it up yesterday. He has only ridden it around the house so far. If John was home, I am sure the two of them would have been on the trails behind John and Jen's place. Leo has also worked on trying to get the garage door openers connected. So far, they still aren't up. He has had some issues and needs some different tools. I, on the other hand, am sitting in ront of a fire and watching the Steelers play. I think it is much better in here than outside in the cold. It is only supposed to on the single digits tonight. I was out in the garage for a little bit. It didn't seem to be too cold out there, but definitely warmer inside.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anne K said...

Looks like fun! You must be happy the Steelers won. Teddy and Patti were at the game. I thought it was pretty cold out but Teddy thinks that's ideal football weather!

Bill said...

I built a fire today in our wood stove in the cellar. I was working down there trying to get the rest of the accessories hooked up. Teddy came by yesterday with the twins who were primarily kept busy baking ginger bread cookies. The did venture down to the trains of course and both Teddy and Timmy noticed that certain things either weren't there or weren't hooked up. That floor is getting harder and it's getting more and more difficult to get up from it once I get down.

The temperature started dropping around 2:30 and it got windy. The fire was nice to have.

Leo sure does like his toys. I don't know where he gets that from. I can't think of anyone in our family who likes boats and motorized vehicles like that.

I'm really glad the Steelers won. When I saw the score earlier, I was feeling bad for poor Patti because I know what it's like when they lose.

kristen said...

I know quite a few people who were at the game today. The windchill was 7 degrees. I would say that is cold, but it probably depends on where you were sitting. You do have a lot of body heat jammed in certain sections and if you were out of the wind. Yeah, Leo had fun while riding. He didn't do it long. He is still working on the garage door openers.