Monday, March 2, 2009

Cousins


Yesterday, while Leo, Adrian, and Stephen were out on the mountain covered with snow, Katie got the chance to play with her little cousin. It was a nice visit. She must have worn Ty out because he slept real well last night. Katie also got to enjoy Mario Kart on the Wii before Stephen got back and annoyed her. She started out a little rough, but overall got the hang of it and did pretty good. This morning here we had some snow. We got about three inches. Now, the sun is out. Tyler enjoyed the Disney channel. He seemed to really like the Information Workers which I take it are the next generation of the Wiggles. We also watched Winnie the Pooh together. He is now napping from his busy morning.

2 comments:

Anne K said...

Tyler looks like he's really grown! We probably got 6 to 8 inches of snow.It drifted quite a bit. Dad was out with his snow blower and afterwards one neighbor brought over a bottle of wine for him and later another neighbor brought a box of muffins from Perkins.

Bill said...

I didn't expect anyone to give me anything. I didn't think I did anything that spectacular - just out playing with my snowblower. Maybe I've discovered a second career after retirement as long as I'm willing to subsist on muffins and wine.

Tyler is getting big. Those are cute pictures. Katie looks like she is enjoying herself. I'm anxious to see you all again.