Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quiet Day

We are having a quiet day today. I was up sick most of the night. Luckily, Tyler took a good morning nap and I could get some sleep. I feel much better this afternoon. It is snowing here this afternoon. It is a light snow. I don't think that we are supposed to get a lot of snow here. Snow totals are becoming a relative thing at this point up here. Our snow was just melting when this came. So far we only have a dusting. Tyler is really starting to smile now. He is also cooing quite a bit. It is working out well because he will now fall asleep on his own if he is put down even if he is more awake when he lays down. He talks to himself until he falls asleep. Hopefully, he will be awake tonight when Leo gets home. Yesterday, he slept until right before Leo went to bed, so they did get to spend any quality time together. Maybe tonight they will get a chance to play together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anne K said...

I love being able to see current pictures of Tyler and also your comments on what's going on. My friend Ro just added Tyler's name to my Ammy shirts today!